CPA in Israel – Rotem Livne
Our firm was established by Accountant Rotem Livne – CPA in Israel. He graduated with honors from The College of Management Academic Studies with a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Management. Rotem worked at the Israeli Tax Authority department before continuing with KPMG – Somekh Chaikin. After gaining extensive experience, he started his own firm. He is also an active member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel.
Our office specializes in advising Small and medium-sized enterprises and start-up companies.
Our main accounting services are:
- Bookkeeping services to individuals, all types of companies and non-profit organizations.
Specialized in QuickBooks
- Payroll administration.
- Monthly payments and reports to the tax authorities
- Tax planning and Tax return Preparation for Individuals, Partnerships, and Businesses
- Accountant audit for Financial statements.
- Advising and accompanying the process of establishing a business, building a business plan, banking, Bank Financing options, and State-guaranteed loan.
- CFO services.
- Optimizing benefits for new Olim.
- Specializes in income from rental properties – fitting the optimal tax path for rental income tax